On Wednesday the 19th April, Craig and Martin (Fire Officers from the Fire Station) kindly provided the Cubs with an excellent look around Tonbridge Fire Station. They were shown all the fire and rescue equipment, tried on fire fighting clothing, climbed in a fire engine and had a go with one of the fire hoses.
- Scouts clean up woodland walk
- December 11th, 2017 | Featured
- Remembrance day parade colour party
- November 12th, 2017 | Featured
- Cubs Adventure Day at Broadstone Warren
- September 24th, 2017 | Featured
- Cubs annual camp at Wilberforce
- May 30th, 2017 | Featured
- Beavers do their navigation badge 16th May 2017
- May 23rd, 2017 | Uncategorized
- Beavers on parade – St George’s Day, 23rd April 2017
- May 18th, 2017 | Uncategorized
Beavers - Tuesday 5.30 to 6.45 pm.
Cubs - Vinell, Monday 6.30 to 8 pm.
Cubs - Cribb, Wednesday 6.30 to 8 pm.
Scouts - Friday 7.30 to 9 pm.
Explorers - Mondays 8.30 to 10 pm.