On Wednesday the 19th April, Craig and Martin (Fire Officers from the Fire Station) kindly provided the Cubs with an excellent look around Tonbridge Fire Station. They were shown all the fire and rescue equipment, tried on fire fighting clothing, climbed in a fire engine and had a go with one of the fire hoses.
- Remembrance Parade 2018
- November 13th, 2018 | Featured
- Cub Camp 2018 at Wilberforce
- June 11th, 2018 | Featured
- Chief Scouts Gold Award
- June 5th, 2018 | Featured
- Scouts clean up woodland walk
- December 11th, 2017 | Featured
- Remembrance day parade colour party
- November 12th, 2017 | Featured
- Cubs Adventure Day at Broadstone Warren
- September 24th, 2017 | Featured
Beavers – Tuesday 5.30 to 6.45 pm.
Cubs – Vinell, Monday 6.30 to 8 pm.
Cubs – Cribb, Wednesday 6.30 to 8 pm.
Scouts – Friday 7.30 to 9 pm.